INTERN OR LICENSED REAL ESTATE AGENT
Keystones is looking for a driven BIV intern or licensed real estate broker to join its team. Are you passionate about real estate and want to take your career to the next level? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Purchase and sale of real estate, as an intern you will also be introduced to rentals and management
- Perform valuations
- Guide and advise prospective buyers
- Actively search for new clients and networking opportunities
- You have a BIV number
- Strong commercial skills and great drive
- Excellent communication skills and customer-oriented attitude
- Independent, results-oriented and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English, both spoken and written
- A challenging position within a renowned real estate office
- Opportunity to further develop your expertise and grow as a professional
- Support and guidance from experienced real estate experts
- An inspiring work environment
Interested? Are you ready to launch or further develop your career in real estate and become part of our ambitious team? Then send your resume and a convincing cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your application and the opportunity to work together for a successful future at Keystones!